Deskjet F4500Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Printing beautiful photos and documents with our remanufactured HP Deskjet F4500 ink cartridges is a cinch. It is loaded with a proprietary ink blend that produces superb quality and performance. Best of all, it is available at amazing discount prices.
The HP Deskjet F4500 printer includes a network connector and an automatic document feeder that helps you with any printing tasks. Aside from printing, you can also use this HP device for fax and photocopying. A simple user interface ensures convenient usage.
Get Remanufactured HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color and HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black for your Deskjet F4500 only here at Inkjets. They cost up to 60% less than the OEMs but perform just as good—you can hardly tell the difference once you see the print results. Shopping here at Inkjets is more convenient as we have a customer service hotline, Live Chat, secure payment methods, and reliable shipping options. Get your needed replacement ink cartridges here now!
Compatible ink for HP Deskjet F4500
The HP Deskjet F4500 uses HP 60 ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4500
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new remanufactured HP Deskjet F4500 ink cartridge is easy. Heres how:
- Open your Deskjets output tray extender and put paper in its input tray. You should then adjust the width accordingly.
- Lower the access door so you can see the cartridges. Press down the empty cartridge and pull out from its position.
- Remove the plastic tape and other protective covering of your new cartridge. Install the new cartridge to the empty slot. Firmly push to secure its placement.
- Raise the printers door to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the color and black ink cartridges are securely seated into their designated slots inside the HP Deskjet F4500?
When installing the color and black ink cartridges, make sure to press down on each cartridge once inserted into the correct slot. The cartridge should click into place once pressed down to ensure it is properly seated.
Which is the correct cartridge slot for the black ink cartridge: left or right slot?
The correct cartridge slot for black ink cartridge is the right slot.
Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
Yes. We offer discounts when you buy wholesale. Contact our customer service department for the exact details.