Deskjet F4580Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4580
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet F45800 with the following steps:
- The first thing you want to do is to switch on your HP Deskjet F4580 printer model. Then, put paper to its input tray. Adjust the width guide if necessary.
- Open the front cover. The cartridge carriage will then move to the center of the printer. Once it has stopped, proceed to push down the empty cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Grab your new cartridge and remove its packaging, as well as the protective film. Insert the new cartridge to its correct color chamber.
- Once you replaced all the cartridges, you can now close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the ink cartridge when a low ink warning message appears on the HP Deskjet F4580 printer display?
Not necessarily. But when a low ink warning appears, consider getting a replacement ink cartridge and have it ready for use.
If I fail to remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge, what will happen?
If the plastic tape remains on the new cartridge after installation, your printer will not detect it. So, make sure to peel it off before inserting the new cartridge into the printer.
Does Inkjets has a newsletter?
Yes. You may check it by visiting our home page. Then, sign up to receive to receive our monthly newsletter.