HP DeskJet P1100 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Deskjet P1100 printer can deliver speedy and reliable performance to better meet your high-volume printing needs. But make sure it never runs empty of ink. For this, you'll need replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com, the leading provider of the best ink solutions available today. These include our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge, which offers 560-page yield and crystal-clear, vibrant print resolution to rival their OEM versions. That's not all, it comes at a more affordable price tag and a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Order this option today and enjoy up to 40% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
Running out of ink? Don't worry, replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet P1100 printer is a worry-free process. Just follow this simple guide:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge access door.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge you want to replace out of its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package. Holding it only by the plastic body, gently pull off the sealing tape. Take care not to touch the ink nozzles and metallic contacts to prevent print errors later on.
- Place the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it is securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and checked thoroughly for parts that need repair or replacement. They are then restocked with premium blend ink following quality standards. One prime example of a remanufactured ink cartridge is the HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com.
Are they different from compatible ink cartridges?
Yep. Compatible ink cartridges are new cartridges that are made specifically to adhere with their compatible printer's quality specifications. Both remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, however, can produce the same quality print results of their branded versions, but are generally more cost-effective.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my HP Deskjet P1100 printer?
Absolutely! As mentioned above, they have met quality specifications and will be guaranteed safe to use with this printer model without nullifying its warranties.