HP Deskjet P2200 Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet P2200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't sweat ink cartridge replacement in your HP Deskjet P2200 printer. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your printer is switched on, then open the print cartridge access door. The print carriage should automatically move to its replacement position.
- Once it stops, remove the ink cartridge you want to replace, then pull it out of the slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then carefully remove its sealing tape. Make sure not touch the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then check that it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But it's just an estimate, so the number you can actually get may vary based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP Deskjet P2200 printer, how often you use the machine, and the type of paper you use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a better purchasing decision?
Yep! Just check out their benefits—full compatibility with your printer model, quality print resolution and page yield that are on par with OEMs', and a budget-friendly price tag. For those looking for a green option, look no further. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 49 (51649A) Color Ink Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, can help reduce landfill waste, allowing for a better environment.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping, after all. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.