HP DeskWriter 680 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Few personal printers can match the HP DeskWriter 680 in superior and reliable performance. Its fast print speeds ensure your print tasks are completed in no time, while its optimized resolution means you can always enjoy crisp, pro-quality prints. But you'll need exceptional replacement ink cartridges for this, of course. Just turn to Inkjets.com. We have the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink, which offers 310-page yield, and HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink, which can provide up to 650. With their combined page yield, these options will make short work on your print jobs. At the same time, they'll produce razor-sharp and brilliant output—but at a fraction of the cost compared to what you're used to. Order today and save up to 58%. You'll also get free shipping on orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP DeskWriter 680 printer an easier process by using this handy guide:
- Turn the power on, then open the printer cover.
- Once the print cartridge cradle stops at its replacement position, release the used ink cartridge from its slot and pull it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the protective covering from the new ink cartridge carefully.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, checking to make sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink and HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges are perfectly safe to use with your HP DeskWriter 680. That's because our options have exceeded strict quality requirements before they're restocked with new, premium blend ink.
How does Inkjets.com protect their clients?
Our replacement ink and toner products are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns. Your complete satisfaction is our top aim, after all.
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskWriter 680. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.