HP DeskWriter 682C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskWriter 682C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Using this quick guide, you can easily and properly replace the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskWriter 682c printer:
- Switch the printer on, then open its cover. This will prompt the print carriage to move to its replacement position.
- When the carriage is quiet and idle, release the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Pull the old cartridge out toward you to remove it.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to remove its protective covering.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Press down on it until it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the printer cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Just store them properly. Do this by keeping them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled room. By preventing exposure to strong light and extreme temperatures, you can retain the ink's quality and composition. You can also make your cartridges last longer by storing them away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
No worries! While not brand-new, our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color and HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges have passed stringent quality specifications. They will work safely and flawlessly with your HP DeskWriter 682c and will not nullify its warranties.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com can box and ship your items on the same day. Just make sure to complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.