HP DeskWriter 694 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskWriter 694
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the old ink cartridge in your HP DeskWriter 694 printer won't take long at all. Here's a quick guide:
- Check that the printer is on, then open its cover.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to a more accessible position.
- When the carriage is idle and silent, release the old ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Remove its protective covering, as well.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the cradle.
- Push on the new cartridge firmly until it is securely in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges may be repurposed, but they have passed stringent quality specifications. They ensure safe and worry-free performance when used with your HP DeskWriter 694. Using them also won't affect the printer warranty.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a great option?
Aside from being safe to use, our HP 29 (56129A) Remanufactured Black Ink and HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges can provide exceptional print results—but at a reasonable price. Plus, they come with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
How is Inkjets.com's customer support?
Our representatives are both friendly and professional. Should you have issues with your order, we'll be more than happy to guide you through the appropriate solution. Your complete satisfaction is our top aim, after all.