ENVY 121Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Here's what to expect from the HP Envy 121 printer—fast and dependable performance. It can print up to 30 monochrome drafts or up to 25 color drafts per minute, comes with mobile printing features via ePrint and AirPrint, and ensures smoother multitasking with its advanced copy and scan capabilities. As for ink cartridges, you can't go wrong with high-quality options from Inkjets.com. Our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack will do an exceptional job of taking care of your large print tasks, thanks to its cartridges' superior page yield. It comes with three black units that can print up to 600 pages each, while its two tri-color units can produce up to 440. And while budget-friendly, they can create super-sharp and vivid output. Order this combo pack today and save up to 62%, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 121
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the used ink cartridge in your HP Envy 121 printer using this quick and useful guide:
- Turn the printer on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by lifting up the lid and pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Use the tab to peel off the sealing tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot at an angle.
- Squeeze the lid closed until the new ink cartridge is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. The ink cartridges can retain their quality and composition when you keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Make sure this storage space is clean, dust-free, and nowhere near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges worth it?
Always! The cartridges in the HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, for example, are perfectly safe to use with your HP Envy 121 printer and will not void its warranty. They can also deliver the highest quality print results, but at a price you can easily afford.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges come with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.