ENVY 4503Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 4503, ENVY 4503 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 4503:
- Make sure that your HP Envy 4503 is on. Then, load fresh, white paper into the in tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the ink carriage moves to the right of the printer.
- Lift the used ink cartridge tab, and then pull the cartridge out to remove it from the Envy 4503.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot under the opened tab.
- Squeeze the tab closed until the cartridge is completely inside.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to make sure I order the correct ink cartridge for my HP Envy 4503. How do I check the cartridge number?
You may check the cartridge number inside your HP Envy 4503. It is usually located inside the cartridge access door.
How do I prevent the installed ink cartridges from drying out?
To prevent the ink cartridges from drying out, you must always press the On button to turn your printer off and wait until the On button light goes out.
Is the HP 61XL Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge ideal for my HP printer?
Yes, especially if you often print a large volume of documents.