HP ENVY 4507 e-All-in-One Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95HP’s ENVY 4507 is a multifunction printer model. It’s not complicated to adjust its settings or switch it to scanner or copier mode. Simply use its built-in control panel and you can access and set the device to your desired operation. Aside from this, you can also connect to this printer through wireless direct or USB connection.
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $78.95
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- When installing a new cartridge, it’s important to load paper to your device. If your printer is already loaded with paper, you can skip this step.
- Turn on your device, and then lift its scanner lid. Once the lid is in position, proceed to opening the cartridge access door.
- Opening the cartridge access door will prompt the carriage cartridge to move at the device’s cartridge access area. Wait for it to stop before proceeding to the next step.
- To remove the empty cartridge from its placement, simply open its lid. Push all the way back. You can now pull upwards the cartridge.
- Remove your new Inkjets ink cartridge out its box. Don’t forget to remove the protective tape covering the contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the vacated slot, and then close its lid. Lower the cartridge access door, as well as the scanner lid.