HP ENVY 5532 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Increasing productivity in the workplace is easier with the HP Envy 5532 e-All-in-One. It offers high-speed printing, copying, and scanning, allowing you to cover most of your tasks effectively using just one device. Just don't forget to buy replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We'll make sure you can keep creating the best prints with our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack. Its cartridges use a rich ink blend that allows for razor-sharp and highly vivid output. They can also take care of your larger and more complex print tasks with relative ease—its three black units offer 480-page yield each, while its two color units offer 330 each. And you won't even have to spend hundreds of dollars because this combo pack is super affordable! Shop now and get up to 56% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
You can easily and properly replace the old ink cartridge in your HP Envy 5532 e-All-in-One printer by using these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the center of the device.
- Once the carriage is silent and idle, open the lid of the used ink cartridge.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Pull off the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge using the tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at an angle.
- Squeeze the lid closed as the new cartridge slides into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Just store them properly. Ink cartridges are extremely sensitive to extreme thermal changes and harsh lighting, so it's better to keep them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. To retain the ink quality and composition, store them away from corrosive gases, as well.
Do remanufactured ink cartridges really help me money?
Yes! Compared to what you're used to, the cartridges in our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack come with a more reasonable price. However, they can provide the same excellent page yield and razor-sharp resolution, making them the worthier choice overall.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy 5532 e-All-in-One, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP ENVY 5532 Ink
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95