ENVY 5532Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Handling your daily printing requirements just got easier with the HP Envy 5532. It offers high-speed printing at up to 4800x1200 dpi maximum resolution, and can support a variety of media types and sizes. Just make sure that you have a couple of spare ink cartridges in storage, however. You'll want to be ready when your device runs out of ink, so why not turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements? We have our bestselling HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, which includes three black cartridges with 480-page yield each, and two color cartridges with 330-page yield each. They ensure no print task is left unfinished at the end of the workday, while producing only the sharpest and most vivid output available. You also get to save more thanks to this combo pack's affordable price tag. Order now and enjoy up to 56% rebate, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5532
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Prevent long print downtimes by immediately replacing the old ink cartridge in your HP Envy 5532 printer. Here's what to do:
- Turn the printer on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the device.
- Once the carriage is silent and idle, lift the lid of the used ink cartridge, then pull the old cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove its plastic sealing tape using the pull tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at an angle.
- Squeeze the lid closed as the new cartridge slides into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The cartridges in our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack have undergone stringent testing and passed quality requirements. They ensure safe and reliable performance when used with your HP Envy 5532 printer, and will not void its warranties.
Can remanufactured ink cartridges really save money?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges are a great help for the budget-conscious. Aside from being affordable, our options can provide the excellent page yield and high-quality print output you need. What's more, you can buy them in bulk for even greater savings.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
We do! Just complete your orders with us before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship your items on the same day.