ENVY 5660Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP Envy 5660 e-all-in-one is an inkjet printer targeted primarily for home use. It offers multifunction printer features like printing, copying, and scanning. Aside from these essential functions, the Envy 5600 also offers mobile printing and allows you to print directly from various websites without a computer.
Like many MFPs in its class, the HP Envy 5600 is well-suited for light-duty home use. When loaded with high quality HP Envy 5600 ink cartridges, this handy printer delivers vibrant and long-lasting prints. Connection options for this printer include USB and Wi-Fi.
The Envy 5600 has a 125-sheet input tray, which makes it ideal for home office use. This printer also goes beyond the basics by providing an auto duplex function, for double sided printing. This feature helps save ink and paper. There’s also a separate tray for photo paper (it can hold up to 15 sheets of 4x6 inch) so you don’t have to change paper when switching from printing documents to photos.
The HP Envy 5660 has a standard print speed of 14 pages per minute for black and 9 pages per minute for color. It supports the following paper sizes: Letter, legal, No. 10 envelope, 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10. At a compact 6.3 by 17.9 by 16.1 inches (height, width, depth) and 15 lbs weight, the Envy 5600 is easy to move around in the office. It also has a 2.65 inch touchscreen for easy navigation. Set up is easy using the included software.
Compatible HP Envy 5660 Ink cartridges include the HP 62 tri-color and HP 62 black. To get higher page yields, choose HP 62XL tri-color and HP 62XL black. Check our product list below for availability. We also provide simple and easy-to-follow instructions on how to install HP Envy 5600 ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5660
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$46.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Put paper to the HP ENVY 5560 printer model. If your device is not yet in power mode, make sure to press the power button.
- Position your hands on each side of the price and slide it into the slots. Lift upwards to open the cartridge cover.
- The printer will then display a door open notification via its screen. Press the Change Ink option. The, lightly push down the ink cartridge.
- Pull the released cartridge out of the printer. Remove the new cartridge’s packaging and protective film. Insert the new cartridge into the slot in a slightly upward position. Push until it stays in place. Close the cartridge cover.