ENVY 6255Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Get stunning, true-to-life photos with the HP Envy 6255. It is designed with a dedicated photo tray, can be paired with the HP Smart app, and supports mobile printing so that you can print even on the go. It's really all you need to get those photos printed, shared, or displayed. For affordable replacement ink cartridges for this printer, Inkjets has got you covered. Try our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack and you'll hardly see any difference in print quality, page yield, and printing performance. That's because we manufacture our compatible HP ink cartridges to the exact quality standards of the OEM. Buy now and save as much as 40% off the OEMs.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 6252, ENVY 6255, ENVY 6258
- Best SellerHP 64XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$119.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 64XL Black and 1 HP 64XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$71.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (N9J92AN) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (N9J91AN) 415 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP ENVY 6255:
- Raise the scanner unit of your HP ENVY 6255.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center before you remove the old ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remember to pull out the yellow protective tape from the new cartridge or it won't work inside the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into its slot until it snaps into position.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the ink cartridge levels on my HP Envy 6255?
To check the cartridge levels, simply click on the small ink droplet icon on your Envy 6255 display screen. This will bring up a screen that shows your printer's current cartridge levels.
Why is it necessary to remove the yellow tape from the new HP ink cartridge prior to installation?
The yellow tape on top of the cartridge serves as the covering of the vent hole. If you fail to remove it and install the cartridge as is, the new cartridge will not be recognized by the machine.
Does Inkjets offer price matching?
We currently don't have a price match guarantee. But feel free to sign up to our newsletter so we can email you about policy changes.