HP ENVY 7155 InkCartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 7155
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $130.953 Cartridges / $43.65 ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.952 Cartridges / $39.97 ea
- (1) 64XL Black
- (1) 64XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Envy 7155 printer is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then flip open the print cartridge access door.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge you want to replace from its holder by pulling it out.
- Prepare your new ink cartridge. Take it out of the package and, holding it only by the plastic body, pull of the sealing tape completely. Make sure not to touch the ink ports and metallic contacts because it might cause print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then push it in until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible ink cartridges?
They refer to ink cartridges that are specifically made to comply with the quality requirements of their compatible printer model. For instance, the ink cartridges included with our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have the same design and specifications of their OEM counterparts. They work the same way so they are guaranteed fully compatible with your HP Envy 7155 printer without voiding its warranties.
How do compatible ink cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com’s range of compatible ink cartridges can deliver the same quality print results and page yield as their OEM versions, but at a more affordable price.
What is the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy 7155, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.