ENVY 7155Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Using advanced thermal inkjet technology, the HP Envy 7155 allows for speedy and unmatched performance. It boasts up to 14 black and white pages per minute and up to 9 color pages per minute, at 4800x1200 dpi maximum resolution. But don’t let an empty ink cartridge compromise the quality of your prints, so make sure to choose Inkjets.com for replacements. We are the leading source for the highest quality compatible ink cartridges available today. These include our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which delivers razor-sharp print resolution and page yield at a more reasonable price compared to OEMs. Plus, it comes with a cool 1-year warranty for added protection. Order this combo pack today and get up to 16%, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 7120, ENVY 7130, ENVY 7132, ENVY 7155, ENVY 7158, ENVY 7164
- Best SellerHP 64XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$119.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 64XL Black and 1 HP 64XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$71.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Envy 7155 printer is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then flip open the print cartridge access door.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge you want to replace from its holder by pulling it out.
- Prepare your new ink cartridge. Take it out of the package and, holding it only by the plastic body, pull of the sealing tape completely. Make sure not to touch the ink ports and metallic contacts because it might cause print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then push it in until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible ink cartridges?
They refer to ink cartridges that are specifically made to comply with the quality requirements of their compatible printer model. For instance, the ink cartridges included with our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have the same design and specifications of their OEM counterparts. They work the same way so they are guaranteed fully compatible with your HP Envy 7155 printer without voiding its warranties.
How do compatible ink cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com’s range of compatible ink cartridges can deliver the same quality print results and page yield as their OEM versions, but at a more affordable price.
What is the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy 7155, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.