HP ENVY Photo 6220 Ink CartridgesCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY Photo 6220
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $124.953 Cartridges / $43.65 ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.952 Cartridges / $39.97 ea
- (1) 64XL Black
- (1) 64XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old ink cartridge in your HP Envy Photo 6220 printer, just follow this quick and handy guide:
- Turn the power on, then lift open the print cartridge access door.
- Release the old ink cartridge from its slot, then pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully pull off the plastic sealing tape from the new ink cartridge using the tab. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages your ink cartridge can create. But because the number is only an estimate, the amount you actually get is affected by several factors. These include the settings of your HP Envy Photo 6220 printer, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the device.
How do compatible ink cartridges save me money?
The cartridges included in our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have met industry standards, so they're safe to use with your printer model. Not only that, they offer amazing page yield and high-quality print results—all while remaining within your budget.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjets printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.