ENVY Photo 6252Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Getting the HP Envy Photo 6252 is definitely a wise choice for those who love to capture, print, and share photos. It comes with a dedicated photo tray to take care of all your photo printing needs. Plus, it takes wireless printing and scanning to a totally different level, thanks to HP's Smart app. And when it comes to print quality, of course, what else can you expect but stunning, true-to-life photos. Now, you're probably thinking if you'll get the same exceptional quality output if you switch to Inkjets' Compatible HP 64XL High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. Of course, you'll do. All our compatible HP ink cartridges are made to the exact specifications of the original HP ink cartridges, so you'll hardly notice any difference in print quality, page yield, and performance. Buy one here today.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY Photo 6252
- Best SellerHP 64XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$119.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 64XL Black and 1 HP 64XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$71.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 10 easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Envy Photo 6252:
- Check if the power of your HP Envy Photo 6252 is on.
- Load plain white, unused paper into the input tray before opening the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carriage becomes completely stationary and silent after moving to its access area.
- Gently press down the used ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. You should touch only the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Pull the protective tape out of the new ink cartridge prior to installation.
- With the contacts facing toward the machine, install the ink cartridge into its slot until it latches into place.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 for the remaining cartridges.
- Once all the cartridges are secured, close the ink cartridge access door.
- The printer will automatically print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I position the black ink cartridge and the color ink cartridge inside the HP Envy Photo 6252?
When installing the black ink cartridge and the color ink cartridge into the Envy Photo 6252, make sure to insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
If I choose the standard shipping option, how many days will it take for my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order to arrive?
The delivery period of our standard shipping is 3 to 8 business days, and this period begins once the order is out for shipping.
My shipping location is in Alaska. What is the estimated delivery period for my order?
The estimated delivery period for US non-contiguous orders including those shipping to Alaska is 5 to 10+ business days.