ENVY Photo 7132Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
No matter how large or complex the print task, the HP Envy Photo 7132 can handle it effectively. It offers fast print speeds of up to 14 black and white pages or 9 color pages per minute. Other notable features include optimized 1200x1200 dpi resolution, auto duplexing, and borderless printing. As for replacement ink cartridges, look no further than Inkjets.com for the highest quality options. Check out our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which has two black cartridges offering 600-page yield each and one tri-color cartridge providing up to 415. They'll make your print jobs a cakewalk, while ensuring you get the sharp and premium-quality output you want. No worries about the price either—this combo pack is far more affordable than what you're used to. Shop today and enjoy up to 15% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY Photo 7132, ENVY Photo 7134
- Best SellerHP 64XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$119.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 64XL Black and 1 HP 64XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$71.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (N9J92AN) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (N9J91AN) 415 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the old ink cartridge in your HP Envy Photo 7132 printer is worry-free. Here's what to do:
- Check that your HP Envy Photo 7132 printer is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot and pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Using the pull tab, remove the plastic sealing tape from the new ink cartridge. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print quality errors.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pressing until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Keep your unopened ink cartridges somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. They can retain their ink quality and composition when they're not exposed to harsh lighting, extreme temperatures, or gaseous cleaning materials. Make sure the storage space is clean and dust-free, as well. With proper storage, making your cartridges last longer is easy-breezy.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yep! The cartridges in our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack ensure greater peace of mind thanks to the neat 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns included with them.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy Photo 7132. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.