ENVY Photo 7858Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The HP Envy Photo 7858 offers high-speed printing of up to 15 black and white pages, or up to 10 color pages per minute. It comes with auto duplex printing for a more streamlined experience, while allowing you to enjoy crisp output with its 4800x1200 dpi resolution. But you can do better than buying overpriced OEMs, so why not go for Inkjets.com's high-quality replacement ink cartridges? Check out our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. With its two black cartridges offering 600-page yield each, and a tri-color cartridge providing up to 415, this combo pack ensures your printer won't be running out of ink for a long while. Not only that, its cartridges can deliver high-quality print output but won't result in expensive printing supplies bills. Order today and enjoy up to 16% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY Photo 7858
- Special Price $143.95
- Best SellerHP 64XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$119.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 64XL Black and 1 HP 64XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$71.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (N9J92AN) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (N9J91AN) 415 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To properly replace the used ink cartridge in your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, you only need to follow this quick guide:
- Check that your printer is on, then raise open the print cartridge access door.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Use pull tab to carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Make sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print mistakes later.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pressing down until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door, and that's it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible ink cartridges the worthier choice?
Aside from being safe to use with your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, Inkjets.com's HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack is budget-friendly but they can produce excellent, top-tier print output, allowing you to print more and better, while spending less.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Make them last longer by storing them properly. This means keeping them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This same storage area should be clean and dust-free. And by keeping your cartridges away from any gaseous cleaning materials, you can retain the ink's quality and composition.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.