HP ENVY Photo 7864 All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY Photo 7864
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $130.953 Cartridges / $43.65 ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.952 Cartridges / $39.97 ea
- (1) 64XL Black
- (1) 64XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old ink cartridge in your HP Envy 100 - D410A printer, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the center of the device.
- Once the carriage is idle, lift the lid on the used ink cartridge and take it out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Use the tab to completely pull off its sealing tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot at an angle.
- Squeeze the lid closed as the new cartridge slides into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is key to this. Given how ink cartridges are sensitive to fluctuating temperatures and harsh lighting, it's better to keep them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. You can also avoid degrading their composition by storing them away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges really help me save money?
Yep! The cartridges included in our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack may be more budget-friendly compared to what you're used to, but they can produce the same exceptional print results.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy 100 - D410A, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.