ENVY 5542Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5542, ENVY 5542 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 5542 E-All-in-One:
- Open the paper tray and load it with plain white U.S. letter or A4-sized paper.
- Turn on the Envy 5542 E-All-in-One.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the loading position.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge slot to release it from the carriage, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the bag and remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and gently push on it until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I received the wrong product for my HP Envy 5542 E-All-in-One. How do I go about the return process?
Any product for replacement should be accomplished within 365 days of the purchase date. Kindly contact our customer service team to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. This is necessary for processing and tracking your return claim.
I'm getting the HP 62XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack to avail of your free shipping offer. Is this offer available to all locations within the US?
No. Our free shipping offer is available only to orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
What is the shelf life of your remanufactured HP ink cartridge?
The shelf life of our remanufactured HP ink cartridge is 18 to 24 months if stored in a cool, dry location and kept in its original packaging.