ENVY 5661Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5661, ENVY 5661 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 5661 E-All-in-One:
- Turn on the Envy 5661 E-All-in-One and load it with plain, white paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to loading position.
- Press down lightly on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, remove it from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package. Then, pull the orange tab to remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot in a slightly upward angle and gently push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the remanufactured ink cartridges on my HP Envy 5661 E-All-in-One, but my printer does not detect them. What to do?
If your HP Envy 5661 E-All-in-One does not detect the newly installed ink cartridges, it could be that they are not installed correctly. Try removing the ink cartridges first. Then, reinstall them slowly and properly, making sure that they go to the correct slots and that they click into place when you press down on them.
I'm getting the HP 62XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack to take advantage of the free shipping. How many days will it usually take for my order to arrive?
Our free shipping is via standard shipping, so the expected delivery period is within 3 to 8 business days.
What payment methods do you accept for mail-in orders?
For mail-in orders, we accept checks and money orders.