HP FAX 1230 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX 1230
- HP 45 (51645A) & 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 78 (C6578DN) Color
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Fax 1230 by following these simple steps:
- Turn on your fax machine, then open the print cartridge access door. The print carriage will move automatically into view for easier access.
- When the carriage stops moving, release the used ink cartridge by lifting the latch, then pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then gently remove its protective tape. Do so without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, making sure it's secure. Then, close the latch.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But because it is only an estimate, the actual number you'll get may vary. This will depend on several factors, including the settings of your HP Fax 1230, frequency of use and type of paper.
Is it better to get ink cartridges with high page yield?
Yes! For instance, Inkjets.com's HP 15 and HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, come with two black units, which offer 600-page yield each, and one tri-color unit that can provide up to 560. If you're using your fax-copier fairly often, these cartridges ensure you won't be running out of ink anytime soon.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon, actually, because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.