HP FAX 920 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
A printer, copier, and fax machine in one, the HP FAX 920 makes it easy to get the prints, copies, and faxes you need. Ideal for homes and small offices, it features a monthly duty cycle of 830 impressions, ensuring it can take on whatever requirements you might have. It is also easy to use and supports flexible paper handling.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP FAX 920 include HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges. Available with discounts of up to 58% off, they are rated to yield up to an estimated 650 pages.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP FAX 920 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will give you access to the cartridge cradle.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges for the HP FAX 920 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.