HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 TonerCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M4555
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555, simply follow these easy steps:
- Pull the top cover release lever to open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced from the machine by grasping it at the top and pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge at both sides and gently rock it to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert new toner cartridge until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges that have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with toner. There, they are also thoroughly checked to identify faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely! All our remanufactured HP 90X (CE390X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Sure! Just make sure to keep them in their sealed packages stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.