HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dnm TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M506dnm
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dnm is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the top cover release button on the left side of the printer.
- Open the front door.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge. Pull out old toner cartridge to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and rock it several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 87X (CF276X) high-yield black and HP 87A (CF287A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dnm or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.