HP LaserJet Enterprise M506n TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M506n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506N is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Press the top cover release button on the left side of the printer.
- Open the front door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge to be replaced by its handle and pull it out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge at both ends and rock it back and forth five to six times.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges designed specifically for the printers they match.
What's the difference between HP 87A (CF287A) and HP 87X (CF287X) black toner cartridges?
HP 87A (CF287A) black toner cartridges are standard-capacity toner cartridges while HP 87X (CF287X) black toner cartridges are high-yield toner cartridges.
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506N are rated to produce more than standard-capacity toner cartridges. Where standard-capacity HP 87A (CF287A) black toner cartridges are rated to produce an estimated 9,000 pages, high-yield HP 87X (CF287X) black toner cartridges can print up to about 18,000 pages.