HP LaserJet Enterprise M527dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M527dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet Enterprise M527dn won't take much of your time. Here's how you go about it:
- Press the top cover release button found on the left side of the printer.
- Open the printer's front door. Remove the used toner cartridge by grabbing its handle and pulling it out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Hold both ends of the cartridge and shake it gently from side to side. This evenly distributes the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with its slot in the printer. Insert the toner cartridge inside, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy option?
Like their OEM versions, Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges—like the HP 87X (CF287X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and the HP 87A (CF287A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge —are safe to use with your HP LaserJet Enterprise M527dn printer. They can deliver the same page yield and remarkable print resolution—but their budget-friendly price tag makes them the better choice. This allows you to get more printing done without the budget issues.
What is page yield?
This refers to the amount of printed pages you can get from a toner cartridge. This number, however, is only an estimate. The amount of pages the cartridge can actually produce will depend on several factors, such as the printer's settings, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Is it better to get a toner cartridge with high page yield then?
Yep, especially when you use your workgroup printer fairly often for high-volume jobs. Getting a toner cartridge with more than a thousand page yield, like what our HP 87X (CF287X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and the HP 87A (CF287A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge provide, ensures you'll meet your printing needs without running empty of toner anytime soon.