HP LaserJet Enterprise M527c TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M527c
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the quick and easy way to replace the used toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Enterprise M527c:
- Press the door release button on the left side of the printer, then open the front door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer by pulling it out via the handle.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Holding the new cartridge at both ends, rock it gently up to six times to evenly spread the toner.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with its slot, then insert it until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. This is only an estimate, however, because the number is affected by several factors, including the settings of your HP LaserJet Enterprise M527c, how often you use the printer, and the type of paper you use.
Should I get compatible toner cartridges with a high page yield then?
This is the ideal decision, especially if you're using the printer often for large or complex print jobs. You should try our HP 87X (CF287X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers page yield in the thousands. You won't be running out of toner anytime soon, which means you can complete any task and still have enough toner for a couple more.
Can you tell me more about shipping details?
Sure! We can ship your items on the same day if the orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders above $30 are shipped for free.