HP LaserJet Enterprise M527cm TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M527cm
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M527cm is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Press the top cover release button on the left side of the printer.
- Open the front door.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge. Pull out old toner cartridge to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and rock it several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front door.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 87A (CF287A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dnm or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner products.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.