LaserJet Enterprise M605dhCartridge prices starting at $41.95
With the HP LaserJet Enterprise M605dh, expect fast print speeds of up to 58 pages per minute at maximum resolution of 1200x1200 dpi. This machine also allows for auto duplexing and support for a wide selection of media types. And when it starts running out of toner? No worries—you have Inkjets.com to provide the best quality replacements. Our bestselling options include the HP 81X (CF281X) Compatible Black High Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers an impressive 25000-page yield, and HP 81A Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which can provide up to 10500. Both options can produce the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but are guaranteed more affordable. Add our solid warranty coverage and you won't find a better deal anywhere else. Shop today and enjoy up to 82% discount, along with free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M605dh, LaserJet Enterprise M605dn, LaserJet Enterprise M605n, LaserJet Enterprise M605x
- Compatible HP 81X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CF281X) 25000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 81A Toner Cartridge Black (CF281A) 10500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Enterprise M605dh printer the easy, fast way:
- Open the printer's top cover. Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Before installing it, make sure to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly. Do this by holding both ends of the cartridge and rocking it gently a few times.
- Take off the protective shield from the cartridge. Use the tab on one side of the cartridge and pull the sealing tape completely off.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot in the printer, then slide it in. Check that it's firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
If you've ordered our HP 81X (CF281X) Compatible Black High Yield Toner Cartridge or HP 81A Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, but aren't using them anytime soon, then you have to store them properly. This means keeping them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled to retain their quality. It also pays to keep their storage space clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Are compatible toner cartridges worth the investment?
Absolutely! While not branded, they can produce the same exceptional page yield and razor-sharp resolution as OEMs, only they're unlikely to result in a thinner wallet. Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges are more affordable so you can get more printing done while spending less.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet Enterprise M605dh, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.