LaserJet Enterprise M606xCartridge prices starting at $41.95
The HP LaserJet Enterprise M606x offers high-speed printing of up to 65 pages per minute on letter, or up to 62 pages per minute on A4. It's so fast, in fact, that you'll have that first print in your hand in just under 7 seconds. But the toner cartridge inside your device is finite. When it's almost out, turn only to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement. Our HP 81X (CF281X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge will make any print job a cakewalk with its astounding 25000-page yield. Thanks to a premium toner blend, this option also ensures every printed page is vivid and razor-sharp. And here's the best part—it's far more cost-effective compared to what you're used to. Order today and enjoy up to 82% discount, along with free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M606x
- Compatible HP 81X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CF281X) 25000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 81A Toner Cartridge Black (CF281A) 10500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Enterprise M606x printer, just follow this guide:
- Lift the top cover open.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot by grasping its handle and pulling it out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging material.
- Holding both ends of the new cartridge, rock it gently several times to spread the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective shell and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot, then insert it until it firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my toner cartridges properly?
If you've ordered a bunch of our HP 81X (CF281X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and won't be using them yet, keep them unopened. Store them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This way, the toner can retain its quality and composition. To make your toner cartridges last longer, keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
It's all in the printing technology your device uses. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the HP LaserJet Enterprise M606x. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our compatible toner cartridges ensure greater peace of mind thanks to the solid 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns included with them.