HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M632fht TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise MFP M632fht
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the quick way to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M632fht printer:
- Open the cartridge door by pressing the door-release button.
- Pull out the cartridge drawer.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the drawer by grasping its handle and pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its bag and packaging.
- Hold both ends of the new cartridge, then rock it gently a few times to evenly spread the toner.
- Remove the shipping cover from the new toner cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drawer, then push the drawer back inside the printer.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can create. But this number is affected by several factors, so what you actually get may vary. These factors include the resolution settings of your HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M632fht printer, how often you use it, and the type of paper you use.
Are compatible toner cartridges worth it?
Always! Our compatible toner cartridges, like our HP 37A (CF237A) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge, are more affordable than the alternatives, but can deliver the same exceptional print results. We also have them covered with a neat 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.