LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dwCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Ideal for small and medium businesses, the HP LaserJet PRO 400 MFP M425DW delivers great results, print after print, in as little time as possible. It prints at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute and scans up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in monochrome and up to 600 x 600 dpi in color. It also works great as a copier at up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution and as a fax machine at resolutions up to 300 x 300 dpi. And even though this printer model has already been discontinued, finding a replacement toner cartridge is still easy—and it's very much available right here at Inkjets. Simply choose from our HP 80A (CF280A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and HP 80X (CF280X) Compatible Black High Yield Toner Cartridge, and we'll deliver it to you fast.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dw, LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet PRO 400 MFP M425DW:
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag and put the old cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Hold the new cartridge on both sides and gently rock it from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the entire length of the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and push it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to print a few more pages, but my HP Laserjet PRO 400 MFP M425DW already indicates a low toner level. What to do?
Even with a low toner level, you may still print a few more pages. Simply remove the toner cartridge from your Laserjet PRO 400 MFP M425DW, gently shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside, reinstall it, and print away!
What is the difference between the Compatible HP 80X and the HP 80A?
The Compatible HP 80X is the high-yield toner cartridge, so it contains more toner and prints more pages than the standard Compatible HP 80A Toner Cartridge.
How much is the shipping fee for orders below $30?
For orders below $30, the shipping fee is $3.95 if the order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states and $24.99 if not within these 48 states.