LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251n, LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw
- Remanufactured HP 131X & HP 131A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$84.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 131X Black
- (1) 131A Cyan
- (1) 131A Magenta
- (1) 131A Yellow
- HP 131X (CF210X) Black Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2400 Each Page Yield$46.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 131X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CF210X) 2400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251N is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Pull out the front door.
- Pull out the toner cartridge drawer.
- Grasp toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle and pull it up and straight out from the drawer.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Rock new toner cartridge gently from front to back to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into corresponding drawer slot.
- Be careful not to touch the imaging drum located at the bottom of a toner cartridge.
- Close the toner cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 131A and HP 131X toner cartridges?
HP 131A toner cartridges are color cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251N, while HP 131X toner cartridges are in black. Additionally, HP 131A color toner cartridges are of standard capacity while HP 131X black toner cartridges are rated rated to produce more as high-yield toner cartridges.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the HP 131A (CF212A) yellow, HP 131X (CF210X) high-yield black, HP 131A (CF213A) magenta, and HP 131A (CF211A) cyan toner cartridges, are low in cost but high in quality, offering prints comparable to original toner products. They are also good for the environment as they support industry recycling efforts.
How do I store toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges unopened and away from direct sunlight and high heat, and they will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.