HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Special Price $59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $32.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this guide, installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a is easy:
- Open the printer's front door, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Shake it gently from side to side a few times to distribute the toner more evenly inside the cartridge.
- Take off the cartridge's protective shield. Insert the cartridge into the printer, then remove the sealing tape via the pull tab.
- Replace the print cartridge drawer, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. Because the number is only an estimate, however, what you'll actually get may vary. This will depend on several factors, such as the settings of your printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
How do remanufactured toner cartridge benefit me?
You get many advantages investing in Inkjets.com's HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack of toner cartridges. First, the price—our cartridges are more reasonably priced than OEMs so you get more printing while spending less. Second, the exceptional print results—with these cartridges, every text is crisp and every image highly detailed. Finally, greater peace of mind—our options come with a solid 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a without voiding the warranties.