LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351aCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Here's a personal printer you'll want to have in your home office or small business—the HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a. It offers print speeds of up to 18 monochrome and color pages per minute, with optimized resolution of 600x600 dpi for those clear, vibrant prints. And when it's almost out of toner? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com, the top provider of the best replacement toner cartridges available. Check out our HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with one black unit that offers 2200-page yield and one of each cyan, magenta and yellow units that can provide 2600. Affordable yet high-quality, this combo pack can deliver excellent results, helping you meet your serious printing needs. Shop now and get up to 53% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a
- Best Seller$169.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Best Seller$64.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 305A (CE410A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2200 Each Page Yield$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 305X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CE410X) 4000 Page Yield
- HP 305A (CE411A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this guide, installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a is easy:
- Open the printer's front door, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Shake it gently from side to side a few times to distribute the toner more evenly inside the cartridge.
- Take off the cartridge's protective shield. Insert the cartridge into the printer, then remove the sealing tape via the pull tab.
- Replace the print cartridge drawer, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. Because the number is only an estimate, however, what you'll actually get may vary. This will depend on several factors, such as the settings of your printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
How do remanufactured toner cartridge benefit me?
You get many advantages investing in Inkjets.com's HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack of toner cartridges. First, the price—our cartridges are more reasonably priced than OEMs so you get more printing while spending less. Second, the exceptional print results—with these cartridges, every text is crisp and every image highly detailed. Finally, greater peace of mind—our options come with a solid 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351a without voiding the warranties.