HP Laserjet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dn
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Special Price $59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $32.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a simple guide to installing a remanufactured HP LaserJet Pro 400 M475dn toner cartridge:
- Open the front door.
- Pull out the print-cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle on the old print cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging.
- Gently rock the print cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the orange, plastic shield from the bottom of the new print cartridge.
- Do not touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the print cartridge. Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print-quality problems.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the product.
- Pull the tab on the left side of the print cartridge straight up to completely remove the sealing tape. Recycle the sealing tape.
- Close the print-cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
- Place the old print cartridge, the sealing tape, and the orange plastic shield in the box for the new print cartridge. Follow the recycling instructions that are included in the box.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can toners for this printer print?
Our HP 305X (CE410X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 4,000, while our HP 305A (CE410A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,200. Our HP 305A (CE411A) Remanufactured CyanToner Cartridge, HP 305A (CE412A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge, and HP 305A (CE413A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge each have a page yield of 2,600. To maximize your page yield, use draft settings on non-essential documents.
How long can this toner stay in storage?
The storage life of these toners is 24-36 months. Be sure to keep your extra toner cartridges in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight to help keep your toner longer.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. We offer free shipping on all orders that go above $30 before taxes, and are being shipped to the mainland US. If your order meets these requirements, we can offer you free shipping.