HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Ideal for small offices and businesses, the HP LaserJet PRO 400 M401DNE boasts print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute, with a 250-sheet input tray to ensure all your printing needs can be accommodated. Easy to use and energy-efficient, it also supports flexible paper handling.
Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet PRO 400 M401DNE include the HP 80X (CF280X) Compatible Black High Yield Toner Cartridge and the HP 80A (CF280A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. With thousands in page yields, these replacement cartridges are sure to address even your most demanding printing requirements.
Shop replacement toner cartridges today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet PRO 400 M401DNE, simply follow these steps:
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Use packaging to dispose of old toner cartridge and prevent accidental spills.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to evenly distribute toner inside. Take care not to touch the shutter or the roller surface.
- Break tab on the new ink cartridge and pull the sealing tape straight out completely to the side.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it is firmly seated.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our HP 80X (CF280X) Compatible Black High Yield Toner Cartridge and HP 80A (CF280A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge for the HP LaserJet PRO 400 M401DNE will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Printer
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95