HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dw is a champion among workgroup printers, offering print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute, with the first print out in as little as 8 seconds. To further streamline the process, it also allows for automatic duplexing and wireless printing. Just make sure you have extra toner cartridges on hand in case it runs out. Inkjets.com, the trusted provider of the highest quality replacement toner cartridges available today, can help you with this. We have the HP 80X (CF280X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers 6900-page yield, and the HP 80A (CF280A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which can provide up to 2700. When it comes to razor-sharp black output, these options can match OEMs, but won't make a dent in your budget because of their reasonable price. Order now and enjoy up to 64% discount, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's how to install a new cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dw printer:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Grasp both sides of the new cartridge and distribute the toner evenly inside by rocking it gently from side to side a few times.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks loose, then use it to pull the tape completely from the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Insert it until it's firmly seated inside.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages produced by a toner cartridge. However, this amount may actually vary based on a couple of factors, including the settings of your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dw printer, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Is it a better idea to choose toner cartridges with high page yield?
Yes, especially if you're using your printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. To ensure you won't run out of toner anytime soon, check out the HP 80X (CF280X) Compatible Black High-Yield and HP 80A (CF280A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges offered by Inkjets.com. They offer superior page yield at a more affordable price compared to OEMs.
How soon do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll have them fairly soon because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dw Printer
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $27.95