HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 M401n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing your compatible HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n toner cartridge:
- Open the toner cartridge door, and then remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag. Place the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until the tab breaks loose. Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge. Place the tab and tape in the toner cartridge box to return for recycling.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the product, insert the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the toner cartridge door.
- Installation is complete. Place the used toner cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived. See the enclosed recycling guide for recycling instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m having issues with the toner I bought from you, how can I fix this?
Please contact our customer support team. We’re here through chat or call to assist you with any issues.
Do you ship outside the US?
We only ship to US addresses. This covers all US states, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses. Shipping costs vary depending on where you are located.
Is a remanufactured cartridge better than a compatible cartridge?
Both cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer. The difference lies in how they’re made. While compatible cartridges are made brand new by 3rd party manufacturers, remanufactured cartridges are recycled and cleaned to be reused.