HP LaserJet Pro M12 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M12
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check this guide on how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M12:
- Open the toner cartridge access door, then gently remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Open the new HP LaserJet Pro M12 ink cartridge from Inkjets.com
- Do not touch the toner cartridge shutter and roller surface to avoid damage.
- Carefully rock the new cartridge side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape.
- Guide the new toner cartridge into the slot.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are jumbo cartridges?
Jumbo HP LaserJet Pro M12 ink cartridges have the exact same specifications of standard cartridges but contain more ink. Our jumbo cartridges can contain twice as much ink as standard-yield cartridges. Thus, they can also yield twice as many pages. For example, our jumbo HP CF279A (HP 79A) can deliver up to 2,500 pages.
How do I get free shipping?
If you live in the lower 48 contiguous states, simply place an order with a subtotal of $30 or more. Standard USPS shipping is free to the 48 states. Also, place your order before 3PM PST for same day shipping. Orders sent after 3PM will be shipped the next business day.
Does your ink cartridges have an expiration date?
Our HP LaserJet Pro M12 ink cartridges have a shelf life of between 18-36 months (check our individual product pages for the exact shelf life). This means you have to use the ink cartridge before the end of the shelf life for best results. To make sure the ink doesn’t dry up, store unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.