HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Ideal for small workgroups, the HP LaserJet PRO M1212NF is designed to boost productivity and enhance work efficiency as it offers built-in wired networking so users can share it with multiple people. It also offers fast print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in approximately 8.5 seconds, and it has the option to use a jumbo toner cartridge to help you save on printing costs. But you can always enjoy even bigger savings on the HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge if you do your shopping right here at Inkjets.com. It costs up to 70% off its OE counterpart, but it's rebuilt to meet or even exceed OE specifications. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet PRO M1212NF:
- Turn the LaserJet PRO M1212NF by pressing the Power button.
- Lift the scanner assembly to have access to the cartridge access door. Then, open the cartridge door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and from its plastic packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides and gently rock it back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the tab to remove the entire length of the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge by the center handle and insert it into the printer until it stops.
- Close the cartridge door and lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when printing drafts of documents with the HP LaserJet PRO M1212NF?
To save on toner when printing drafts of documents, you may activate the EconoMode feature on your LaserJet PRO M1212NF setting.
Why do I have to remove the new toner cartridge from its package only when I am ready to use it?
You must remove the new toner cartridge from its package only when you are ready to use it to prevent damage to the cartridge. Exposing it to light for more than a few minutes may also shorten the toner cartridge life.
What is the difference between the black jumbo toner cartridge and the black standard toner cartridge?
The difference between the black jumbo toner cartridge and the black standard toner cartridge is that the former contains more toner than the latter, so it can print almost twice the number of pages that a standard cartridge can print.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer
Regular Price: $61.95
Special Price $20.95