HP LaserJet Pro M1212f Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
A printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, the HP LaserJet Pro M1212f is undoubtedly an all-around machine great for anyone looking to stay on top of their productivity tasks. Dependable with a max monthly duty cycle of 8,000 impressions, it offers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 dpi. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro M1212f include compatible HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black and HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges. More than 60% off in discounts available when you get these replacement toner cartridges! Buy today and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo on all orders and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M1212f, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. To prevent from damaging the toner cartridges, hold them at each end. Additionally, do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove sealing tape on new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the two HP 85A black toner cartridges?
HP 85A jumbo black toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard HP 85A black toner cartridges. This higher page yield makes them more economical for those with heavy printing and copying needs.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black and HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP LaserJet Pro M1212f and won't void the printer's warranty. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages until they are to be used and to keep them away from direct light and high heat, and they will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro M1212f Printer
Regular Price: $61.95
Special Price $20.95