HP LaserJet Pro M130fw TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M130fw
- Special Price $49.95 As low as $38.952 Cartridges / $28.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the scanner assembly, and then open the top cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge package from the box, and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the opened packaging shell. Place the used toner cartridge in the shell for recycling.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and install the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover, and then lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a toner cartridge and a drum unit?
The toner cartridge contains the toner needed to print, while the drum unit transfers the toner to the paper. These are two separate parts of the printer.
How many pages can this toner print?
The HP 17A (CF217A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 1,600 pages before needing replacement. To maximize your page count, we suggest using draft or economy printing settings on non-essential documents.
Do I need to replace the toner cartridge and drum unit at the same time?
The toner cartridge and drum unit have different page yields. Usually, these will be replaced at different times. However, there may be a chance that both run out of toner at the same time and need to be replaced together.