HP LaserJet Pro M130nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M130nw
- Special Price $56.95 As low as $55.952 Cartridges / $28.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
There are the basic steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet PRO M130NW:
- Before you open the top cover, raise the scanner assembly of the LaserJet PRO M130NW.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective box. Then, take it out from its packaging shell.
- Position the toner cartridge inside the machine.
- To secure the toner cartridge, push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Do not forget to close the top cover of the machine.
- Lower the scanner assembly, and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet PRO M130NW at the same time?
Not necessarily. But if the toner cartridge is also "very low" when you replace the drum unit, then we highly suggest you replace the cartridge together with the drum unit to avoid print quality issues.
Is it possible to use less toner when printing with the LaserJet PRO M130NW?
Yes. The LaserJet PRO M130NW has an EconoMode feature that uses less toner when printing drafts of documents. Activate this feature if you want to conserve toner.
How do I track my HP 19A (CF219A) Compatible Drum Unit order?
To track your order, simply use the tracking code that we sent you via email.