HP LaserJet Pro M201n TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M201n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag. Place the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until the tab breaks loose. Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge. Place the tab and tape in the toner cartridge box to return for recycling.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the product, and then insert the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges really good for the environment?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges have been recycled. These have been cleaned, inspected, and refilled with new ink. By using remanufactured cartridges, you help reduce printer waste, and reduce the environmental impact of creating new cartridges.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. For orders that exceed $30 before tax, and are being shipped to the mainland USA, we can provide free shipping.
Do you ship outside the US?
Unfortunately, we only ship to US addresses. This includes US states including Alaska and Hawaii, US territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses.