LaserJet Pro M402dCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Fast and secure, the HP LaserJet Pro M420d is ideal for offices serious about staying productive day in and day out. Set a page to print, grab it, and go! This printer wakes up and prints faster than the competition, but it is still energy-efficient, using less energy than most models in the market. With a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages, it can surely take on whatever printing demands you might have. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro M420d include compatible HP 26X (CF226X) black and HP 26A (CF226A) black toner cartridges. Enjoy more than 50% off in discounts when you get these replacement toner cartridges! Shop today and get free shipping on all orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M402d, LaserJet Pro M402dn, LaserJet Pro M402dne, LaserJet Pro M402dw, LaserJet Pro M402n
- $212.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$172.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$152.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$96.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 26X (CF226X) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 9000 each Page Yield$80.952 Cartridges / $18-24 Months ea
- $48.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 26X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CF226X) 9,000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 26A Toner Cartridge Black (CF226A) 3,100 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M420d, simply follow these easy steps:
- Press the front door release button on the right side of the machine.
- Open the front door.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the printer.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold both ends of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine.
- Insert new toner cartridge into the printer until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 26X and HP 26A black toner cartridges?
HP 26X black toner cartridges are high-yield cartridges while HP 26A black toner cartridges are of standard capacity. Page yields for HP 26X black toner cartridges are at 9,000 while HP 26A black toner cartridges are at 3,100.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges, while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible HP 26X (CF226X) high-yield black and HP 26A (CF226A) black toner cartridges have passed stringent quality checks, meeting specifications for the HP LaserJet Pro M420d. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com won't void printer warranties and come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year from the date of purchase.