HP LaserJet Pro M402d TonerCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M402d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M420d, simply follow these easy steps:
- Press the front door release button on the right side of the machine.
- Open the front door.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the printer.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold both ends of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine.
- Insert new toner cartridge into the printer until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 26X and HP 26A black toner cartridges?
HP 26X black toner cartridges are high-yield cartridges while HP 26A black toner cartridges are of standard capacity. Page yields for HP 26X black toner cartridges are at 9,000 while HP 26A black toner cartridges are at 3,100.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges, while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible HP 26X (CF226X) high-yield black and HP 26A (CF226A) black toner cartridges have passed stringent quality checks, meeting specifications for the HP LaserJet Pro M420d. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com won't void printer warranties and come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year from the date of purchase.