HP LaserJet Pro M402n TonerCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M402n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the front-door-release button.
- Open the front door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge package from the box, and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the opened packaging shell. Place the used toner cartridge in the shell for recycling.
- Hold both ends of the toner cartridge and rock it 5-6 times.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and install the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Something happened after I put your toner in. How can I fix this?
Our customer support team is online to help you with any problems. Contact us through chat or call, whichever is more convenient for you.
Is my printer going to work with non-HP products?
Yes. Our products are guaranteed to work with your printer, as long it’s the correct toner and that it’s installed properly.
How can I store my extra toner properly?
The best way to store your toner is in an airtight container, preferably in its original packaging. Store it in a cool, dry place that’s away from direct sunlight.