HP LaserJet Pro M402n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
The HP LaserJet Pro M402n Monochrome Printer prints fast at up to 27 pages per minute on various media, such as card stock, glossy photo paper, and even fabric. Inkjets.com supplies will keep your printer working through whatever project you need to work on in the office. Use our HP 26X (CF226X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge or our HP 26A (CF226A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and enjoy clean, crisp prints. We guarantee the reliability and dependability of our cartridges, just like genuine HP toners. Get the best value for your money with Inkjets.com and shop with us today. We give free shipping on mainland orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the front-door-release button.
- Open the front door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge package from the box, and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the opened packaging shell. Place the used toner cartridge in the shell for recycling.
- Hold both ends of the toner cartridge and rock it 5-6 times.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and install the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Something happened after I put your toner in. How can I fix this?
Our customer support team is online to help you with any problems. Contact us through chat or call, whichever is more convenient for you.
Is my printer going to work with non-HP products?
Yes. Our products are guaranteed to work with your printer, as long it’s the correct toner and that it’s installed properly.
How can I store my extra toner properly?
The best way to store your toner is in an airtight container, preferably in its original packaging. Store it in a cool, dry place that’s away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer
Regular Price: $196.95
Special Price $39.95