HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M125 puts the power to create outstanding-quality text documents and photos right at your fingertips. It offers print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, with the first page out in less than 10 seconds. So, it sure helps you get those print jobs done fast while delivering exceptional print results. When it's time to change its toner cartridge, don't settle for anything less. Choose only Inkjets' high-quality but more affordable HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. It works just as good as the best in the market but costs up to 60% less. And for higher volume print jobs, we recommend the HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This yields up to 30% more pages and offers a lower cost per page. Get one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M125:
- To begin, raise the scanning assembly until it locks into place.
- Open the top cover.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it out towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, place the old toner cartridge in the bag for proper disposal or recycling.
- There's an orange clip on the side of the cartridge. Pull it upward to remove. Then, rock the toner cartridge to distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Put the new cartridge in by aligning it with the tracks inside the printer and pushing it as far as it will go until it clicks.
- Close the top cover followed by the scanning assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my HP Laserjet Pro MFP M125. Do you allow cancellation of order?
Yes, but only if the order is not yet out for shipping. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the item to arrive and return it to us for a full refund.
Why is it necessary to distribute the toner inside the new toner cartridge prior to installation?
Toner might have been lodged inside the cartridge, so it's necessary to rock it a few times before installing it into the printer. Print quality may be affected if the toner inside is not evenly distributed.
Will my credit card be charged only when the item is out for shipping?
No. Your credit card will be charged once you have successfully placed your order with us.