HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a offers fast print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, with the first print out in as little as 9.5 seconds. It also comes with 600x600 dpi for best mode resolution, allowing for clear, sharp text. And when it's almost out of toner, you only need to choose Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. Check out our HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which can provide an amazing 2200-page yield, and HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which has 1500. While more affordable than their original versions, our options stand out by providing the same high-quality print results. Plus, they come with Inkjets.com's solid warranty coverage. Shop today and enjoy up to 54% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
With this handy guide, replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is simple! Here are the steps:
- Lift the scanning unit, then open the top cover.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, reach down and grab its handle and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold both sides of the cartridge then gently rock it from side to side. This evenly distributes the toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks loose. Use this tab to pull off the sealing tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Insert the cartridge until it is completely secure.
- Close the top cover, then lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield and HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, might be more affordable than OEMs, but they can deliver the same high page yield and remarkable resolution. This means you get the best results, while spending less.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges have met, even exceeded, quality specifications. They are perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer without voiding its warranties.
How soon do I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You'll have them installed in your printer in no time at all—and the reviews from our satisfied clients prove it. Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.