HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's very easy to install a compatible HP LaserJet Pro M125nw toner cartridge. Just follow these steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag. Place the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until the tab breaks loose. Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge. Place the tab and tape in the toner cartridge box to return for recycling.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the product, and then insert the toner cartridge until it is ƭrmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does ""remanufactured cartridge"" mean?
A remanufactured cartridge is a used cartridge that's been recycled to be used again. We carefully inspect, clean, and refill these cartridges with new ink. By using these cartridges, we're able help the environment through recycling and pass savings on to our customers.
How many pages can I print with these toners?
Our HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,200 while our HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 1,500. To maximize your page yield, try using draft or economy printing settings on non-essential documents.
After installing your toner, my printer started printing worse?
First, ensure that you've installed your toner properly. Make sure you've followed all the instructions and properly set and closed all appropriate parts of the printer. If your printer still won't work, contact our customer support team. We'll get you printing back to normal in no time.